Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
E2E IoT Product Manager
This global technology business is looking for a Senior Product Manager, someone who has around Roaming of end to end IoT products. This organisation offers a wide range of end-to-end solutions across a broad range of sectors, including Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Retail and Banking.
You will be working on market-leading platforms that consolidates offerings from several niche and specialist organisations to a single end-to-end solution.
You will work to extend the platform’s market leadership position, underpinned by robust, transparent and realistic business cases and roadmaps. The platform usage is expected to grow exponentially in the foreseeable future, as the highly dynamic IoT market is still in the growth phase of its lifecycle. You will work closely with your counterparts in the Technology team to deliver the strategy and product features needed to grow the usage and revenue from the platform
· Lead the new product development for IoT End-to-end solutions and the continuous improvement of their features and services.
· Work closely with our client’s markets to localise the solutions by supporting with technical readiness and Go-to-market.
· Lead the lifecycle of the product, ensure competitiveness and manage the renewal or end of life.
· Provide source data to IoT Marketing by defining product marketing communication and promotion objectives
· Determine product pricing by utilising market research data; reviewing Industrialisation, Service costs and anticipating volume.
· Contribute towards the overall product strategy interworking with technology, sales, marketing, and industrialisation program team.
· Define product-related Capex/Opex requirements for the business during the annual planning cycle.
· Manage legal, regulatory and risk register of the solutions.
· Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product forecasts and special reports and analysis.
· Excellent understanding of the industry landscape (competitors and partners)
· Experience working in a multi-cultural environment across multiple time zones
· Strong Knowledge and hands on experience in the IoT space would be Ideal
· Proven track record to translate customer needs into market leading product roadmaps
· Experience in agile working and product development in a x-functional global team
· Having the gravitas to act as the expert for your product with credibility to face up to customer ‘C’ level and senior leadership teams
Keywords: Product Manager, E2E, Mobile, IOT, Esim, Sim, Connectivity, 5g, Mobile Networks, Radio Access, energy, utilities, oil and gas, shipping, telecommunications, Product Platforms, consultant, Technology, Telecoms, Agile, Automotive
Senior Product Manager - Mobile App, 1st True Digital Transformation within this industry We are looking for an ambitious Product Manager to join this huge organisation (one of the most…£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Product Manager, Tech-disruptor, eCommerce We are looking for a talented Product manager to join a premier tech-disrupter within an industry worth over £48bn. You would be joining a fantastic Applied…£65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Senior Product Manager - Automotive, Web & App, Digital Inspections & Valuations We are looking for an ambitious Product Manager to join this huge organisation (one of the most visited…£55000.00 - £76000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus