Product Manager, IOT, Global platforms
This global technology business is looking for a Senior Product Manager, someone who has experience managing a product of a platform ideally an IoT platform but could also be a payments platform or someone from PaaS background.
The role leads a team of product managers that include in scope the following: IoT device management and related services, hyper scalers related IoT products, IoT roaming related products, IoT service & support propositions and IoT managed services.
- Lead a product category and a team of product managers, each responsible for specific products and propositions.
- Define highly competitive and industry leading customer-experience vision & plans.
- Define and maintain the target market and develop the 18 month Product roadmap and 12 month plan.
- Drive continuous improvement in the performance of the product/s across customer experience, profit and revenue. With particular focus on continuous improvement of product costs and allocating cost targets as necessary to other owners e.g Technology Product Owner.
- Define, track and then manage the end-to-end product targets for market share growth, product revenues, margin and customer service performance.
- Excellent understanding of the industry landscape (competitors and partners)
- Strong Background in Large Digital Platforms Products
- Strong Knowledge in the IoT space would be Ideal
- Strong background in IoT products and product management
- Experienced in customer co-creation and product design innovation to develop new products
- Appropriate product lifecycle management experience, and the ability to triage across a product and segment mix, ensuring issues are resolved and plans stay on-track.
- Skilled in reviewing product performance end-to-end; including market perception, channel ability to sell, channel ability to deliver and service.
- Working knowledge of data privacy and security by default and by design principles and
Keywords: Product Manager, Mobile, IOT, IOT Platforms, Agile, Safe, Roadmap, Connectivity, 5g, Mobile Networks, Radio Access, energy, utilities, oil and gas, shipping, telecommunications, Product Platforms, consultant, Technology, Telecoms, Agile
Job Reference: JO-2012-196404
Salary: £80000.00 - £95000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Product Management
Job Locations: Berkshire
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: 5g, Agile, connectivity, Consultant, energy, IoT, IOT Platforms, mobile, Mobile Networks, Oil and Gas, product manager, Product Platforms, Radio Access, roadmap, SAfe, shipping, Technology, Telecommunications, telecoms, Utilities