Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Product Manager, Mobile App’s
Our client is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of this huge entertainment media organisation and its content. As part of global player in the entertainment space its expertise spans across film and television production and sales; production, distribution and brand management of kids and family properties; digital content; and immersive and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, unlocking the power and value of creativity.
You’ll be responsible for the product lifecycle – customer and user discovery, defining and prioritising the outcome roadmap, identifying opportunities for new features and improving performance against KPIs – as well as successfully guiding the new product launch to product-market fit and growth.
· Define and maintain the product’s outcome-based roadmap, including product strategy and prioritisation (OKRs), to establish strategic alignment and clear priorities against business objectives.
· Identify new feature opportunities and optimisation which support the commercial model and drive long-term retention, balancing the needs of customers and that of the business.
· Research and scope detailed specifications for all new product features and enhancements, ensuring optimisation post-launch based on performance, user sentiment and analytical data.
· Act as a product evangelist, effectively communicating product outcomes and motivating the Product Team to reach them.
· Attend playtests, evaluate customer feedback and work closely with the Design Research team, in order to develop a deep understanding of the customer and the user.
· Identify and communicate any pain points to the Product Team, in an ongoing effort to build long-term value for the customer and user.
· Identify online behaviours and digital; competitor; consumer; and technology trends to ensure that our product portfolio strategy is ahead of the curve.
· Analyse and share product analytics with a view to use data to drive product optimisation.
· Collaborate with the Growth team, identifying opportunities for growth, through the prioritisation and execution of AB tests.
· Collaborate and influence key stakeholders across the wider business, incl. Global Brand, International Marketing, Licencing and Consumer Product Marketing, to maintain alignment, building a cohesive product strategy that reflects the division’s commercial goals and incorporates the key brand management themes.
App Store Management and Compliance:
· Manage the publishing of product releases across multiple territories and app stores.
· Build strong relationships with the App Store Account Managers and champion the product within the App Stores through the preparation and delivery of app store feature requests for all new product releases.