Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Product Manager, Mobile Apps,
This global technology business is looking for a up and coming Product Manager, someone who is passionate about mobile apps, user experience and perhaps innovative IOT products though you don’t need experience in this area.
· You will help make this product intuitive, make it user friendly so that customers can onboard their devices and set up their payment plan, in the simplest, fastest and most delightful way. In the future, you will also launch and own other important features on your roadmap, such as the eshop.
· You will be shaping and owning the product roadmap for your domain. You will manage and prioritise your backlog by interacting with senior stakeholders and other squads.
· You will ensure the customer and the customer experience is championed throughout the process.
· You will be part of a cross-functional squad with Product Designers, UX Researchers, Scrum Masters and Engineers, you’ll inspire the squad and define purpose, goals and KPIs together with them.
· You’ll work with your designers and engineers to take broad requirements and transform them into successful features for our customers. With your team you will use design thinking, prototyping, user-research and data analytics to ensure we release only features that our customers want.
· You will interact with other Product Managers and squads in the app team and develop partnerships with peers, supporting those around you in achieving their goals.
· You are a senior product manager with 4+ years of experience, with a track record of delivering high-engagement products
· You have experience with fast-growing mobile products for consumers and large-scale operations, shipping on a regular basis across different platforms. (have experienced fast growth of users, have worked on ambitious roadmaps and managed conflicting requests that needed to be prioritise)
· You have experience with taking complex business problems and coming up with effective product solutions
Keywords: Product Manager, Mobile, IOT, mobile app, UX, Ui, customer journey, Sign up, IOT, IOS, Android, Applications, Playstore, Development.