Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Product Manager, Payments Product, Retail, FintTech
This will give you the chance to work for an up-and-coming payments Products provider who have just received new investment aiding them with the launch of a further 2 new products!
This company is on a fast-growing journey at the forefront of the Fintech Sector, connecting retailers and their customers to the correct lenders in a fast and seamless digital service.
The product manager will be key to the success here, growing the retailer base and taking the company’s products and iterating them further, being led by data insights and market requirements change
You will be responsible for making complex propositions that will be simple for both retailers and consumers end users, creating best in class product excellence.
Staring close to the engineering and delivery management to help ensure the products are crafted as the business partners expect. Working with product design to drive research to shape the future of the product and drive growth adding real value that can be measured.
The work you create will have a huge direct impact on the business and you will need to be able to articulate your product reasoning to everyone from your scrum teams to the board level in a clear way.
The ideal candidate requirements
· 5+ years experience within Product Management
· A deep understanding of eCommerce environments (ideally payments and checkout)
· and knowledge of FinTech (payments)
· Knowledge of payment gateways and acquirers
· Completed a new B2C product launch OR have successfully iterated an existing
· SaaS product with a tangible growth outcome that you can refer to
· An understanding of point of sale payment methods
· An understanding of product marketing
· Worked with scrum teams and be able to react to changes quickly
· The desire to want to drive deeply into the analytics and be able to interpret the data