Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Product Manager – Start up, B2C, Mobile App’s
We are looking for a strong Product manager to join our expanding team and work on cutting edge projects
This organisation is founded and backed by senior talent from Silicon Valley and Wall Street who have already created a number of successful products.
They are offering the world’s first end to end digital platform within this industry. Made up of a suite of tools for trade that connect to create efficiencies and digitise workflows. They’re bringing true digital transformation to these global industries.
What you will do:
Responsible for planning and executing new product launches to market through the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements. The Product Manger works closely with the Engineering, Marketing, Customer service, Operations and other key functions
· Determine customer needs by studying internal data and looking at market information.
· Deliver Product Requirement Document with prioritized features and prototypes
· Work closely with internal engineering and Quality control teams to ensure the product promise is delivered along with time-integrated plans for product introduction
· Work with internal stakeholders to ensure product goals are understood, communicated and integrated into existing operations and finance processes
· Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
· Have a deep understanding on the global competition
Technology Product Delivery Manager, Innovative Banking Start up, Digital, Fintech THE COMPANY This will give you a chance to work for amazing Fintech Start up. This company is embarking on…£75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Benefits
Senior Technical Business Analyst, Innovative Banking Start up, Digital, Fintech THE COMPANY This will give you a chance to work for amazing start up with series B funding who raised…£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Benefits
Project Manager, Clinical, Medicine Research, Remote This is an opportunity to work with an incredibly exciting data-driven Bioinformatics start-up company based in Cambridge. They are open though to candidate's based…£35000.00 - £52000.00 per annum + Benefits