Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Product Manager, Retail, Logistics, Digital, e-Commerce
This organistion is on a mission to deliver exception retail experience to every street corner all while lowering the carbon footprint of the logistics industry in the process.
With 35% of all deliveries in Poland and now expanding rapidly in the UK, driven by a tech-first approach that concentrates on User Experience of the end customer, retailer, courier and seller. Their digital team is growing and will drive the expansion of products and services (click & collect, label-less returns, exchanges, last-mile low carbon delivery) as they try to disrupt the current market dominated by the likes of Royal Mail, DPD and Hermes.
· Distributed/remote team with in-person sessions and workshops
· High-paced environment working in Agile
· Working across web, mobile and self-service kiosks
· Disrupt a huge market that’s grown hugely in the last year and will keep growing
· Work with a great digital teams and leaders who’ve come from some of the biggest and best tech companies
· Own the Roadmap for your Product
· Take responsibility for the overall success of your Product
· Establish KPI targets for each project and initiative up front
· Work collaboratively with the rest of the Product & Design function – contributing towards overall Product Strategy and Vision, and the team’s working practices
· Engage regularly with relevant stakeholders, including product developers, marketing, customer service, sales, operations, finance and company heads
· Identify and build relationships with counterparts at International and Group levels
· Identify and build relationships with external partners and suppliers where necessary
· Collect analyse and respond to external, and internal, feedback
· Identify and evaluate new product opportunities
· Present new ideas and features to key stakeholders to ensure buy-in
· Take responsibility for the ultimate design of your new products and features
· Work with the R&D team to create timelines for product development