Product Owner, Digital, Commercial
If you like traveling around the world and fancy some pretty much free tickets for travel then this might be the role for you 😊. This will give you the chance to work for one of the most exclusive and well-known airlines in Europe! You will be working with an established Product team to make sure that this orgnisaiton has a market-leading range of fare and ancillary products making them as attractive to customers as possible whilst maximizing their ability to drive revenue.
- Work with Senior Product owner to defining & implement Product strategy for an area of business.
- Implement continuous improvement and simplification of current products, to ensure relevance to Customers and drive revenue.
- Develop straight forward processes for administering and tracking our clients products.
- Implement processes to deliver products directly within the team and/or work with wider teams within the company and external where required.
- Maintain product standards and guidelines for product definition, usage, and discounting.
- Where required use analytical approaches to develop pricing and pricing guidelines for our products e.g. paid for seating pricing, corporate deals
- Review, monitor & provide insight into revenue performance, product usage & relevance and quality & integrity of our product delivery.
- Understand industry & market trends and work with Revenue teams to understand market dynamics.
- Strong analytical capability
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building & people skills
- Practical experience using analytical tools and data, e.g. SQL, Excel, SAS
Job Reference: JO-2205-254814
Salary: Benefits + Bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Product Management
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: airline, Commercial, Digital, Product Owner, Travel