Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Product Management
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Product Owner | 6 month contract | Outside IR35 | £600 per day
My client are going through a large scale transformation and Identity and Access Management is a critical control area that effects their operations across the globe.
As a key member of my client’s Identity and Access Management team, you will support them in setting the direction, building the road-map, implementation and build of the implementation and running of Directory services. You will work closely with IAM Product Managers for Privileged Access, identity Management and our Domain and Solution architects.
Your ‘day to day’:
– Delivery of the Directory Services roadmap for AD and Azure AD in consultation with IAM Product Managers and respective delivery work stream leads using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
– Represent the Directory Services team in forums such as working groups, steering committees and operating groups.
– Lead a team of engineers and drive collaboration and harmonious relationships with other technical teams.
– Work closely with the Information Security department to ensure that we are meeting security and compliance requirements in our delivery.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills
– Experience as Product Owner within the Directory Services domain.
– Experience in the delivery of Azure AD and AD programs with strong technical skills.
– Experience managing technical, delivery teams
– Good business engagement and communications skills being able to discuss both at deep technical and simplified levels (with stakeholders)
– Experience in working within a large organization and complex environments.
Nice to have skills
– Architectural design and governance exposure within Azure AD and Active Directory.
– Good understanding of related IAM domains such as Privileged Access and Identity Governance.
What we value
– Self-starters with the initiative to self-manage.
– Creative approach to problem solving.
– Attention to detail and focus on quality.
– Clear and honest communicators.
– Strong interpersonal and organization skills.