Product Owner (Security, PAM,IAM, CyberArk) – Banking Client – Brussels
Rate: 700 – 900 per day
Duration: 1 year contract + extension
As the PO for the IDAM integration team – part of the CISO division – you will be in charge of ensuring
- the centralisation, dispatching, solution design and integration of / for incoming business requests,
- solid release and change management to allow a safe launch in production
- problem management and 3th level support
All of this without business disruption for both the logical and privileged access management services.
In order to do so, the function engages with the business and IT to facilitate the transformation, delivery and operationalization of capabilities into services.
You will manage an operational team of about 12-15 people organised around two main functional domains: ‘intake requests & service operationalisation’ and ‘Solution & Design’. The team covers both logical as well as privileged access management services. You will:
- Enforce strict respect of the budget and Value Based approaches thanks to an efficient capacity management and prioritisation of the demands. Manage expectations of all stakeholders
- Manage the teams activities and priorities, in an “Agile” way: Product Backlog (complete, transparent and well communicated) with the assistance of a Scrum Master
- Manage risks (e.g. compliance, security, procurement/finance/licenses) with a holistic and end-to-end approach
- Ensure that service meets Regulatory requirement, policies and needs of internal customers / stakeholders. Communicates with other Product Owners to align on priorities, solve issues and determine impediments
- Develop working relationships with business stakeholders to drive a common understanding of business requirements and IAM services , bringing all of this together in the IAM concepts
- Take on a leading role in explaining/communicating the transition / integration approach towards all stakeholders that will result from the defined concepts and the projects that will implement them
- Contribute to designs of product tools, processes and controls assuring that the end deliverables are in line with the security principles defined.
- Ensure coherence in the different deliverables coming from the change and the run.
Skills and experience : a combination of several of the below should be covered
- Several years of experience in managing operational teams, including solid people management experience.
- Experience in the Agile way of working.
- Profound understanding of security concepts in the area of identity and access management
- Experience of implementing end-to-end service structure and process workflows
- Able to work in a changing environment and drive implementation of multilayer changes forward with success
- Works pro-actively while analysing complex problems and identifying improvements and efficiency opportunities.
- Knowledge on some technical domains is a plus (windows, unix, network, office/end user technologies, mainframe, tandem, middleware
- Good business knowledge of IAM products (Sailpoint, CyberArk) is a plus
- People Management skills, striving to reach high people engagement and fostering the growth of talents. Is capable of coaching / guiding ‘engineers’ to develop their potential
- Good communication/presentation skills
- Stakeholder management and relationship building
- Keeps a customer focussed approach while maintaining the security policy and principles high on the agenda
- Works in a structured and organized way. Be capable of thinking out of the box and be solution driven.
- Embraces the belief that teamwork ‘in the large’ is essential for achieving results
- Languages: English excellent both speaking and writing
Please do send across to me the most up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com
Job Reference: JO-2211-328182
Salary: €700 - €900 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 1-2 years
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Product Management, Programme & Project Management Jobs, Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Agile, Cyberark, Product Owner, Requirement, SailPoint