Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Project Manager, Clinical, Medicine Research, Remote
This is an opportunity to work with an incredibly exciting data-driven Bioinformatics start-up company based in Cambridge. They are open though to candidate’s based in the UK who can work remotely and travel to Cambridge every couple of weeks’.
We are looking for a Project Manager to help build a new system for them, which will leverage genetic and medical data to provide great insight into healthcare for the research market.
You will be responsible for project management of the clinical trials and other precision medicine research projects that are hosted on their state of the art platform.
· Working closely with their marketing and patient experience teams to manage recruitment into research studies.
· Communicating and coordinating with internal/external stakeholders including company leadership and sponsors/CROs to keep everyone up to date on study progress, lead presentations, and work through difficult conversations when projects are delayed or experiencing difficulties.
· You will have a highly analytical role, including managing recruitment ‘funnels’ and identifying bottlenecks or issues in the process. You will be responsible for identifying parts of this process that can be automated, turned into a dashboard, or otherwise simplified, and working with the tech team or other stakeholders to streamline the study delivery process.
· Coordinates stakeholders to effectively deliver patients for a clinical trial.
· Responsible for the creation of delivery plans.
· Responsible for overseeing and reporting on performance of the study to all stakeholders.
· Supports sales / business development to win new contracts.
· Works closely with marketing to ensure outreach and participant recruitment is as effective as possible.
· Works with leadership to engineer new processes to improve patient delivery.
· Responsible for client facing activities (updating on progress, leading presentations, etc.).
Good to have
· Agile and dynamic person required, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment.
· Has experience in agile methodology or has Project Management experience.
· Analytical / engineering mindset, to systematically work through process and solve problems.
· Experience in developing and implementing processes (i.e. a ‘builder’).
· Experience in advertising or clinical trials is a nice to have.
Technology Product Delivery Manager, Innovative Banking Start up, Digital, Fintech THE COMPANY This will give you a chance to work for amazing Fintech Start up. This company is embarking on…£75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Benefits
Senior Technical Business Analyst, Innovative Banking Start up, Digital, Fintech THE COMPANY This will give you a chance to work for amazing start up with series B funding who raised…£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Benefits