Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Senior Project Manager, Digital, Corporate Coms
This opportunity will give you the chance to work with one of the market leading Global Digital Communications companies. This is not your typical Digital agency, nor your average consultancy.
This organisation offer a unique strategy and approach to corporate communications. They have the ideas, energy, passion you would get from a creative studio but with the results of a leading performance marketing business. They work with a number of very impressive FTSE100 organisations, working with 2,000 global clients as well to be precise. They offer over 21 years of Digital communications experience with over 500 digital technical experts, winning over 200 awards already across 10 offices around the globe.
What they are today is a product and solutions led business that help their clients reach multiple audiences, more importantly these audiences include top investors, employees and customers.
· Lead the successful delivery of large digital projects for some of the most exciting brands in the world
· Team & Client Leadership, diligently control the scope , budget and quality of these digital projects whilst clearly articulating the project status, risks and issues and success to stakeholders and project teams in a clear and concise articulate manner. (bearing in mind some of these stakeholders will be very senior members of a board perhaps, so polished professionalism to them is a must) depending on the end client 😊
· Given the sheer size and complexities of some of these clients project management principles are important, scop, estimates, budgets, producing Raid logs and managing schedules with the ability to provide status reports, quality and budget through direct engagement with clients is vital
· Relevant experience as a digital project manager in a client facing environment
· Ability to manage/lead or provide governance for multiple projects
· Excellent leadership skills, assertiveness
· Strong numerical, written and oral presentation skills
· A high level of negotiation and facilitation skills
· Strong client and stakeholder management skills
· Experience of defining scope, budget and quality assurance skills
· Ability to select or adapt delivery methodology for project type either waterfall or Agile