Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Project Manager, SaaS, Mobile App’s, Agency, Retail, Remote/Felxible working
We are seeking a Talented Project Manager to join a successful unique digital agency which was founded in 2014 and is already making waves with a strong client backing and great culture/working environment. The London based office start up which was founded in early 2000 is VC backed, raising over 6 million and recently closed another Series B funding in 2018 needless to say have been going strength on strength.
Reporting directly to the Project Manager Team Lead, you will have a good technical understanding and take proactive measures to ensure apps launch in a quick and efficient way. Within the fast-growing Professional Services team you will be leading on launch projects, working with clients and the development team, as well as preparing the app for launch.
Onboarding new clients onto their platform will be a main focus of this role but there will also be opportunities to work with clients post-launch on change requests and evolutions, as well as managed services to deliver bespoke features and to integrate clients with third-party integrations.
· Sprint planning & Agile ceremonies i.e. Stand-ups, backlog refinement, retrospectives.
· Managing project deliverables and prioritising the backlog with the project team
· Hosting workshops for project kick-off, technical and design reviews
· Working with the internal Product team to adhere to the Platform functionality and extensions for PS to utilise
· Ensuring projects are kept on track within time and budget constraints
· Triaging defects and obtaining Quality Assurance sign-off
· Governance – frequent reporting on project status, resource utilisation and budget
· Managing project change log in line with scope & budget, and where applicable, handling change requests
· Manage external/internal dependencies, issues and risks effectively and be prepared to creatively propose solutions to challenges
· At least 4+ years of experience in a client facing Project Management/Implementation role
· Understanding of, and interest in mobile technology and the ecommerce sector
· Highly resilient, ability to work under pressure to meet client expectations
· Extensive customer relationship management
· Meticulous attention to detail, great communication and organisation skills
· Commercially adept, with a solid understanding of change and release management
· Experience in working with in-house developers, and third-party suppliers
· Experience in releasing software, following processes for a handover to BAU service procedures
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of up to £60,000 (potentially more for someone amazing!)