Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Senior Business Analyst, Top 100 global HealthTech Start-Up
We’re looking for an exceptional Business Analyst to join this start up which is already recognised as one of the Global top 100 health Tech businesses. They’re focussed on building a world class team of motivated and passionate multi-discipline technologists. Sharing the vision to continuously improve, support one another and have an eagerness to learn. Operating as a high functioning and performing team to drive the product development through effective technology and innovation.
They are offering the world class product, committed to radically improving the patient experience through technology, democratising healthcare and making it accessible to anyone, anytime and anywhere.
What you will do:
At this organisation, they are constantly evolving the way they do things, and you’ll be core to making this happen! They partner with larger organisations, you’ll be at the heart of those relationships as a business analyst, streamlining and improving the end-to-end partner journey through effective requirements gathering.
As that critical link between them and their partners, you’ll ensure the exceed their partners expectations internally with our operations, product and service. You’ll work closely across these functions to develop, standardise and continuously improve our offering to serve these contracts faster, cheaper and better.
· Demonstrable experience as a Business Analyst covering the full project lifecycle
· Ideal experience acting as a product owner to drive a product roadmap and product strategy forward interface effectively with the stakeholders
· Analytical and process-based skills, i.e. process flow diagrams, business & process modelling, data analysis
· Experience of using JIRA and Confluence, or Azure Dev Ops a distinct advantage
· Ability to independently mobilise new initiatives
· Highly organised and detailed with great project management skills
· Ability to develop and cultivate relationships, navigate sensitivities, and manage input from stakeholders
· Able to operate effectively both in a collaborative team and autonomously
· Data driven to drive continuous improvement
· Driven, energetic, tenacious and willing to learn fast
· Experience working closely with IT Developers, discussing system architecture, operational process development and customer integration/API knowledge.
· The ability to lead by example and put administrative structure in place where required
· Previous experience managing compliance with regulations such as GDPR and ISO27001
· OR if you have experience in SAMD software as medical device
Keywords: Senior Business Analyst, Agile Jira, User Stories, Azure, medical devices, SAMD, Software, Mobile APP, IOS, Android, HealthTech, Fintech, regulator, GDPR, IOS27001
Agile Business Analyst, Digital, Agency, Product, Scrum We are seeking a Digital Business Analyst to join a successful unique digital agency which was founded in 2014 and is already 1000+…£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Product Manager - Latest Tech, Industry needed now more than ever We are looking for a strong Product manager to join our expanding team and work on cutting edge web…£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Product / Business Analyst (TCS BANCS Implementation) - Banking Client - Brussels Duration: 3 months Rate: 700 pd Description You will perform a Product Business Analyst (PBA) role for Asset…£700 - £701 per annum