Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Senior Product Manager
This Consultancy/Agency specialising in building up a taskforce of entrepreneurs to conduct strategic digital operations are looking for Senior Product Manager. Created for the second-generation digital era, they are team of Digital Transformation entrepreneurs combining business consultancy, digital design thinking, marketing, technology and data to rapidly sold complex business problems for CEO’s and their executives and investors.
You will be part of a growing team looking at transforming digital product strategies and responsible for leading the digital product workstream on these missions.
· Translate business and marketing strategies [direct-to-consumer, omni-channel experience transformation] into actionable product strategies, visions and roadmaps for our clients
· Work with the consulting team to gather and interpret requirements from appropriate owners in client businesses, writing clear and detailed business requirements
· Interpret qualitative, quantitative and metrics based insight to develop customer needs and requirements
· Work with UX research & design, and technology teams to develop user experience goals, epics and stories to deliver the objectives and KPIs of the products to be created
· Work with technology teams to identify the solutions and size them, including whether service and software vendors are required
· Work out the best trade-offs between speed to market and performance of the product to deliver the customer and business goals
· Define, measure and use KPI’s to improve the products for our clients and utilise appropriate research and testing techniques to prove hypotheses
· Identify optimisation opportunities for our clients translating key insights into concrete, actionable recommendations for product improvements
· Manage numerous requests concurrently, prioritising when necessary
· Experience in CPG, B2B markets, Logistics and Transportation, Data Technology and Marketing Automation
· Experienced at managing digital products through the entire life cycle – from inception to launch
· Experienced in multiple product management and agile development methods
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with quick delivery time and rapid data-driven decision-making