Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Group Product Manager (Ad Ops, Publishing, Media, SaaS)
This organization is one of the leading global technology providers of omnichannel commercial Sales solutions to the Media Market.
They help media brands word-wide with their ground breaking solutions to help optimize their sales performance and help their multi-channel businesses grow revenue.
This is an exciting time of growth for the organization as they grow, looking for a Group Product manager to come on board and manage their product portfolio of media sales solutions whilst helping the company grow and the team’s, taking them to their next stage of growth and market expansion.
As Group Product Manager, Portfolio Solutions, you will be responsible – with the help of a small team of SME product experts – for successfully developing and executing our product roadmap plan that will lead the way in ground-breaking commercial media solutions. In addition, you will play a pivotal role in driving best practice product management practice across the business.
· Drive internal transformation projects to help streamline and optimise the product management function
· Plan, schedule and execute both short and long-range items on the product roadmap to achieve business growth goals and market-leadership
· Closely co-ordinate with all relevant teams including marketing, deployment, development, sales and project teams from concept to roll-out to achieve successful product launches, deliver high-quality product capabilities and to enable effective ongoing product usage
· Carry out day-to-day management and coaching of the product team
· Ensure commercial product development aligns with product strategies and policies and leverage these initiatives where possible to drive valued product innovation for multiple customers
· Drive increased adoption of new product enhancements and extensions through heightened visibility of roadmap, product plans and new capabilities both internally and externally
· Spearhead the clear definition, adherence to and improvement of product management best practices
· Maintain an end-user-centric and design-led focus on product development
· Foster a data-informed culture with effective use of metrics and research to inform decisions, planning and prioritisation
· Encourage a working culture of collaboration, trust, engagement, energy, innovation, learning and continuous improvement
· Practical understanding of product management, product development, software delivery and project delivery principles, methodologies and practices – ideally in B2B enterprise software environments