Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Product Management
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Senior Product Manager (API & Integrations) Cybersecurity
Looking for a Senior Product Manager with either some good cybersecurity knowledge OR if not some good API integrations experience.
This organization is scaling fast, they offer organizations the Opporutnity to minimize digital risk by identifying unwanted exposure and protecting against external threats. As organization’s become forced to digitalize their products and services the need for my clients services is growing rapidly!
The Senior Product Manager will develop API, and ecosystem of integrations. You will also be responsible for identifying market opportunities and developing strategy and plans to refine market problems through market analysis, client feedback and collaboration with internal teams (including Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Operations).
· Identify and refine market problems through market analysis, client workshops, client feedback and collaboration with internal stakeholders
· Assess competition and market position
· Prioritise and build the API and Integrations aspects of the product roadmap
· Work with technology partners to inform strategic decisions
· Contribute to functional and user experience design
· Assess third party development proposals for integrations development
· Produce go-to-market plans and work across relevant teams to make them a reality
· Define product use scenarios, and assisting with prioritization and clarification during development sprints
· Monitor the transition of new features into production
· Act as a subject matter expert for clients and as a product evangelist with both internal and external stakeholders
· Experience in using APIs and building integrations between SaaS products – a passion for joining products together into compelling solutions
· Knowledge of the Cyber Security Market
KeyWords: Product Manager Digital Risk, Reputational Risks, Cyber Security, Cyber Intelligence, Data Leakage, Cyber Monitoring, Threat Intelligence, Digital Risk Monitoring, Digital Risk Management, data exposure, brand exposure, cyber threat, infrastructure exposure, physical threat, and third party risk