Senior Product Manager, Enterprise-Grade Cybersecurity Services, Portfolio
This global technology business is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join as a founding member, who will be responsible for developing the market leading and Cyber Security Services strategy and product portfolio across all segments and markets globally.
Their vision is to bring enterprise-grade cybersecurity along with access to leading cyber talent and expertise to organisations or all sizes that do not have the experience, time or resources to keep up with the rapidly evolving threat landscape.
As a leader in the team, with particular ownership for a product or portfolio area, you will deliver comprehensive managed and professional security services to help businesses to detect, respond and recover from a cyberattack including
- Cyber assessment services that will start the customer journey -to include employee awareness, cyber resilience and vulnerability diagnostics
- Managed security services include monitoring, incident management and response that will be easy to use, deploy and grow with a business -removing complexity at every stage.
- Professional services focused on risk assessment, testing and testing employee awareness of phishing
- Joint investment in an innovation lab focused on security solutions and intelligence for workplace, cloud, IoT and SD-WAN environments.
- A simple and seamless experience including onboarding, delivery and service management, streamlining the time it takes to deploy and protect a business.
- Experience of Information/Cyber Security market with a general understanding of customer solutions
- Experience in a similar role within the Telco or IT industry desirable
- Security certification -CISSP, CISM..
- Demonstrable experience of successful complex projects and programmes to meet business expectations and deliver results
- External Thought Leader
Keywords: Product Manager, Accenture, BT, DEXC, Fujitsu, Cybersecurity, Mobile, IOT, ATOS, Consultancy, Deloitte, Portfolio manager, service model, security, CISSP, CISM
Job Reference: JO-2106-201584
Salary: £65000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + benefits + bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Product Management
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Accenture, ATOS, BT, cism, cissp, Consultancy, Cybersecurity, Deloitte, DEXC, Fujitsu, IoT, mobile, Portfolio manager, product manager, Security, service model