Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Senior Product Manager, Product Fulfilment, Local Logistics, Delivery, Retail
This is an exciting opportunity to join a long standing and one of the most well-known retail/e-tail brands in the UK. Launching a brand-new marketplace into the industry. Given the size of the business, this is a project that will be well funded for quick success, you will be one of the first on the team and will play a key part in the growth of these amazing products. Huge scope for personal development as well as some cracking benefits including a considerable bonus, car allowance and much more
Not only is this a fantastic company to work for, but their continued investment in digital experience is a testament that their customers are at the heart of what they do!
You will report into the Product Director for Digital Operations and Fulfilment and work closely with them to align roadmaps, business opportunities with stakeholder priorities and interests.
· Leading a product team to deliver exceptional results: guide, present challenges, trusting and allowing the teams to determine how to deliver what you require
· Participate in Agile ceremonies, build and maintain the product backlog, analyse business requirements and produce user stories and acceptance criteria
· Contribute to the broader culture of the organisation by evangelising an agile mindset and lean approach
· Working with other Product Teams to shape the long-term vision of the innovative mobile app delivery option products
· Be the voice of the customer and build strong relationships with key stakeholders in order to effectively represent customer needs
· Immerse yourself in insights and learning from competitor analysis, user research and qualitative and quantitative data to inform new ideas and optimisation
· Explore and champion new ideas, assess project results and celebrate success
· Extensive, current experience of ecommerce store and hub and spoke fulfilment technologies and operations at scale, experience of pan European multi-brand environments a plus.
· Experience of developing B2C (consumer-facing) or B2B (partner-facing) order management and fulfilment products across multiple platforms
· Experience of developing own built and configuring bought platforms in an agile, MACH environment taking a lean and iterative approach to delivering value fast.
· products. You have driven products which have a multi-year horizon for realisation of the full vision
KeyWords: Product Manager, B2C, B2B, Consumer-Facing, Consumer-facing, Deliveroo, JustEat, Uber, click & collect, fulfilment, platform, Order, Omnichannel,