Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Senior Technical Business Analyst, Innovative Banking Start up, Digital, Fintech
This will give you a chance to work for amazing start up with series B funding who raised 40 million and are about secure an even bigger sum.
This company is embarking on an exciting transformation driven by an energetic new team of high-performers. This group is nimble and creative with the power to shape this companies technology and product roadmap. If you have the talent and desire to deliver innovative payment products and services at a rapid pace, serving our customers seamlessly across, digital, mobile, and social media, then please get in touch for more details and a full spec.
In your new role, you’ll enable technology based change in the organisation through an understanding of business and project objectives, defining requirements, and supporting the identification of solutions that deliver value to stakeholders.
· Utilise specialist knowledge and experience of business areas, products and systems to ensure effective and innovative technical solution design
· Look for opportunities to identify the wider business impact and interdependencies across key outputs and processes for technology
· Identify business impacts which allow stakeholders to make informed decisions and recommendations of priority for technology solutions
· Contribute to the management of the analysis of complex domain and cross franchise requirements for technology
· Be responsible for the realisation of benefits, avoidance of cost and identification of new opportunities
· Experience as a Senior Business Analyst, Technical Consultant with an in depth knowledge of CRM Technologies, including MS D365 or similar, or AML/KYC/CDD/Credit Risk Systems and Processes, preferably in the Financial sector or Profession services environment
· Hands on experience in either of the above areas both as a functional as well as a technical expert
· Demonstrable experience of gathering and documenting business requirements and defining technical or solution specifications
· Working knowledge of process mapping and process reengineering
· Experience in analysis of current systems/processes, fitment gap analysis and ability to document business data model and data flow
· The proven ability to work with SMEs, Digital teams, UX/content designers, software architects and developers to ensure designed and developed technical solutions meet business requirements
Project Manager, SaaS, Mobile App's, Agency, Retail We are seeking a Talented Project Manager to join a successful unique digital agency which was founded in 2014 and is already making…£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus