Senior Staff Engineer – London – Up to £95k – Heath-tech – Great company… Greater mission
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s most exciting start-ups in the health-tech/health-care sector. If you are passionate on working on a product that will have an impact on everybody lives, this would be a great company for you to join. The company is passionate about their employee’s well-being and prides themselves on having an amazing company culture and is at the root of some of the values of their company. This also includes an excellent benefits package with flexible working.
Their products have been adopted by 98% of GP Practices in the UK and 20% of hospitals and health trusts. These numbers are only growing and they want you to be apart if it.
What you’ll do:
- You will be working side by side with the CTO as well as VP engineering to lead the development as an expert
- Scaling and innovating already existing products as well as working on brand new solutions.
- You will work closely with UX Designers, Product Managers, Researchers, and Tech Leads.
- Working towards making important technical decision on different products in order to strive for improvement
- Act as the senior technical member of staff on the team, helping more junior engineers and helping grow the team
What we’re looking for:
- Proven success as a lead developer and ability to describe times where you have helped junior engineers
- Previous experience of working in a growing start up would be beneficial
- Mission-driven and care about positively impacting lives
- Passionate about improving health-care
- Experience with change and a fast-paced learning environment
- Solving problems, and relish in constant challenges
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex to simple, bringing your ideas to life.
- Preference for experience with C# or Typescript
- C# (.NET Core)
If this opportunity is of interest, please get in touch with an updated version of your CV.
Job Reference: JO-2107-245112
Salary: £80000.00 - £95000.00 per annum + Flexible working
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: As soon as possible
Job Industries: Product Management, Senior Appointments, Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent