Technical Business Analyst, Fintech, Payment’s, Retail Banking
My client is a leading Fintech who is building a smart money platform and have over 1 million registered users across Europe and the US. Who also received 40 million in funding last year and is now becoming one of the fastest growing Fintech businesses out there.
Looking for an Agile Technical Business Analyst, the candidate will be responsible for understanding the requirements proposed by cross-functional Product teams and translate those requirements into detailed functional and technical specifications that the engineering team can work with. You will have a responsibility to really influence the teams in relation to the design and technology decisions along side timelines and release schedules.
- Work closely with the Product teams and develop a deep understanding of requirements and functionality that they would like to implement
- Write detailed functional and technical specifications that the engineering team can work with. This includes workflow diagrams, database models, API specifications and pseudo-algorithm.
- Research and recommend solutions to the engineering team if necessary
- Proactively follow execution with the engineering team within an agile environment including continuous delivery, quality management and document maintenance.
Minimum requirements needed
- A computer science degree or equivalent (not essential)
- least 2 years proven experience in writing functional and technical specifications for a B2C web company
- Have experience in pre-paid card, payment systems or retail banking (huge benefit)
- Strong technical skills including SQL, Open API (Swagger or other) and microservice architecture
- Have a very good understanding of back-end, web and mobile app technology in a B2C environment.
Job Reference: JO-2103-198642
Salary: Benefits + Bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Product Management
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Agile, b2c, Fintech, mobile banking, payments, Retail Banking, Scrum, startup, Technical Business Analyst