Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Product Management
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Agile Business Analyst, Digital, Agency, Product, Scrum
We are seeking a Digital Business Analyst to join a successful unique digital agency which was founded in 2014 and is already 1000+ staff strong with a strong client backing and great culture/working environment.
The business analyst will be responsible for understanding and translating business requirements for complex workflow systems into a complaint backlogs for estimation and implementation by technical teams.
We are looking for highly motivated team players individuals for whom technology is a passion and Agile is not just a buzzword, but a standard way of operating.
· Liaise with different level of business stakeholders to understand business requirements for complex systems considering all possible edge cases and impacts.
· Leads functional workshops with any kind of stakeholders to engage and facilitate the process of product envisioning.
· Defines and document requirements following the most effective, agile based methodology.
· Quickly understands existent the functionality and capabilities of systems and third party software products autonomously.
· Expertise in creation and validation of stories and epics in Agile model delivery.
· Follows the established development process in the company.
· Acts as the Scrum Product Owner for the products within his/her domain.
· Train and coach
· Acts as an Agile Champion from the functional perspective.
· Organises, leads and facilitate backlog grooming activities others (colleagues and customers) in the Agile
· Advocate of a clear software development process from functional conception all the way to deployment, operation, monitoring and support.
· Agency Experience would be a plus
· Agile certification
· 2+ years’ experience as a business analyst or product owner of software based systems within a proper agile minded environment.
· Expertise writing and maintaining product backlogs from Epics to User Stories.
· Demonstrable experience in designing the best user experience (proper UX/UI design experience is a great bonus)