Technical Product Manager, eCommerce, Domain Names Registry
Our client based in central London (but with flexible working) are a global business going through a very exciting period of expediential growth at the moment. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who comes from a technical background perhaps a developer that wants to progress to Product Owner or Product Manager.
You will be an expert in creating modern web user interfaces and customer-facing APIs that are a delight to use.
- Owning the product strategy and using data driven methods to ensure its efficacy.
- Developing product positioning and messaging that differentiates products in each market segment.
- Creating compelling product content that communicates the value proposition of our clients products and services, such as product collateral, whitepapers, articles, technical briefs, and presentations.
- Providing research on target segments, where they are, how they buy, and their buying criteria. Ensuring the product selling process matches buyer’s buying behavior.
- Enabling and supporting cross-department coordination from the sales process, marketing campaigns, and customer engagement and support.
- Constantly listening to customer and market feedback on new and existing features, services, and complementary service and support.
- Understanding the competition and providing documented intelligence and guidance on how to win in the market to strategic business leaders.
- Being a subject-matter-expert and evangelist for their respective products.
- Contributing to and leading product process improvements and agile initiatives.
- Prior experience in the domain name industry.
- Five (5)+ years in Sales, Marketing, Business Analysis, or Product Management
- Capable, understand, and can teach modern agile product development processes
- Exposure or direct experience in identifying and testing customer requirements
- Experienced a launch of a new product or service as one of the critical team members
Job Reference: JO-2109-246690
Salary: £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Product Management
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Agile, devleopers, Domain Names Registry, Ecommerce, engineering, product manager, technical product manager, Web