A Global leading company is currently recruiting for a Technical Product Owner who has worked within the telecommunications industry for 7 + Years, has at least 1 years experience as a Product Owner and OSS/BSS within Telecommunications. 6 month rolling contract paying up to £550 per day. Fully Remote role for now and then based in London.
Experience and skills required for the Technical Product Owner, Product Modelling, Telecommunications, OSS/BSS – operations support system and business support system
- The candidate should have at least 7 years total experience in Telecom OSS/BSS including experience as a hands-on Product Owner with a minimum of 1 year experience
- Prioritization – have experience in more than 1 value prioritization method, having applied it in Agile Product development scenarios.
- Applied use of Minimum Viable Product, Minimum Marketable Product, and the fundamentals of iteration of a product to market.
- Work on products involving multiple feature and delivery teams, requiring the ability to schedule a product delivery to minimize dependencies and maximize the value released from product iteration.
- Stakeholder management: proactively and continuously engage with stakeholders on an informal, as well as formal basis.
- Comfortable working in ambiguous situations and able to spot original, breakthrough ideas.
- Driven by curiosity, with an inquisitive nature to learn, test, and experiment with new ideas, methods and ways of working.
- Proven ability to share and communicate a Product vision, promote and sell the idea to delivery teams, making them feel part of the bigger picture.
- Use of business modelling methods such as Reverse Income statements and lean canvas to develop Product business models that build in the acceptance of uncertainty, iteration and the value of early feedback on product development.
Package for the for the Technical Product Owner, Product Modelling, Telecommunications, OSS/BSS – operations support system and business support system
- 3 to 6 month rolling contract paying up to £550 per day
Job Reference: TelcoProductowner
Salary: £400 - £550 per day + Benefits
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 monthsrolling
Job Start Date: Immediate
Job Industries: Product Management
Job Locations: City of London
Job Types: Contract