Technical Project Manager – Enterprise application builds
A leading deep tech company focusing on allowing enterprise companies to leverage Blockchain. This allows these companies to improve efficiency and integrity. Currently at around 20 people with over £1m in pre-seed funding, this is a great opportunity for someone to come in and impact the company and product direction. Ideally someone with an entrepreneurial mindset coming from working on an enterprise product within an industry like healthcare or insurance or VC backed start-up.
Founded by the best in the industry and ex Apple and Google employees in the team!
Skills and responsibilities
- 2-5 years B2B Product management experience or Technical PM (ideally with a technical focus)
- Strong communication and presentation skill.
- Strong at liaising with clients and discussing technical requirements
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Prioritising development and user requirements
- Experience working in enterprise products
- Experience of managing products from ideation to release, engaging with various departments
- Full ownership of product decisions
- Technical background preferable
- Some experience of working with and organizing distributed teams preferable
- No Blockchain experience required
- Ideally coming from enterprise B2B product management or project magenment
Job Reference: JO-2106-201529
Salary: £50000.00 - £80000 per annum + + Equity
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Product Management
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Agile, AWS, Blockchain, Data, devleopment, Enterprise Software, Google, PROJECT MANAGER, SAAS, technical product manager, Technical Project Manager