As Product Owner, you will work with the Product Manager and other stakeholders to define user stories, ensure rapid flow of work into the cross functional squad with an embedded feedback mechanism for iterating functionality to drive value for the customer.
You will need to deliver functionality not just according to users, but the experience that helps make our company vision reality.
- Lead member of the squad interfacing into Technical Product Manager to understand customer requirements, augment the product defined user stories and provide technical options
- Agree quarterly and monthly goals to ensure the plan is achieved scheduling work in accordance with product req.
- Working with domain architecture to ensure alignment with strategic technology roadmap
- Work with the Product Manager/technical Product Manager to deliver the Product vision
- Work with internal and external customers to analyse the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals/ current & future technical capabilities.
- Work closely, creating alignment with the Product Manager (who owns the product roadmap) with the Product Owner being responsible for the technical roadmap
- Develop scope and define development backlog items that guide the Agile software development team.
- Facilitate the product manager to make decisions that allow dev to rapidly implement to service according to the correct compromises.
- Facilitate the Product Manager to drive innovation through the adoption of appropriate technology
- Draft key objectives and results, strategies and apply the data for the product to enable business decisions to be made
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of development items for implementation, driven from Product defined user story.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams. Ensure the outcome unambiguously matches the requirements defined by product
- Bring a team first approach to software responsibilities & boundaries; uniting cross functional squads to deliver the mission
- Ensure clear visualisation of the work; to create fast flow, optimise the delivery of value and identify & remove blockers to progress
- A leader of the squad mission; first amongst equals
- Represents team in front of stakeholders, clients or users.
- A member of the team including getting your hands dirty!
- Work closely with product management and senior management in order to create a product that fits the company portfolio.
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Increase an understanding of Agile practices, Lean Startup, new technologies opportunities and other new trends.
- Working with the broader development team to ensure we are focused on elevating the improvement of how we perform daily work
- You’ll have previous experience working in a similar Product Owner role
- You’ll have previous experience and be comfortable working with Agile processes and principles
- You’ll have previous experience with a definition of minimum marketable features and minimum viable products
- You’ll have excellent knowledge of defining the development roadmap
- You’ll have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels with a flair for articulating your thinking
- You will be an excellent team player with a proactive mindset, with a passion for working together as a team to achieve goals.
- You will thrive in an environment where you are trusted to be work smart and work hard without micromanagement.
- You’ll have an outgoing and welcoming personality, able to adapt to differing customer groups at ease, taking pride in providing a first-class customer experience at all times
Job Reference: JO-2207-257126
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 15/08/2022
Job Industries: Product Management
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: UCaaS Undefined Communications Voice 5G Product