Our client is a leading E-Commerce business with multiple products and services in over 50 cities across 25 countries. As a product manager you will be reporting to the Senior Product Manager in their central London office, this exciting new role is to manage the roadmap and performance of the digital (web and app) properties for their products.
- Assist with planning and executing the EMEA Digital Product Roadmap.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure successful development and deployment of new and existing digital products.
- Liaising and influencing key internal and external stakeholders in the business to ensure on time delivery of key digital projects.
- Execute a constant test and learn strategy across all digital properties, using and managing A/B & MVT testing to optimise conversion rate and average order value.
- Ensure thorough UAT is adhered to.
- Bridge the gap between the technical team and other stakeholders in the business to ensure all elements of a project are communicated and understood.
Essential Professional and Technical Skills
- Experience in online and mobile app technologies having previously worked on large, cross-functional projects with cross-organisational teams.
- A history of success in conversion rate optimisation, user experience and A/B testing.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills, using a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Experience working in a fast paced, agile environment.
- Excellent communication skills – comfortable discussing technical, marketing and business issues with various stakeholders in the business and externally.
- Experience with tag manager technologies, web analytics software and testing/personalisation software.
- The ability to manage the digital product backlog
- Practical knowledge with multiple agile methodologies, comfortable with working closely with development teams
- 2+ years’ experience within an ecommerce/digital product management position.
- Preferred background in high turnover ecommerce websites
Job Reference: 5394375275
Salary: £300.00 - £350.00 per day