Our client is a leading FTSE250 company who serve over 1million customers with multi-million on-site searches per month, 1 million page views per day. The Product Owner is a critical role in delivering their exciting mission and be part of a huge transformation. The primary purpose of the role is to develop and maintain digital product road map to deliver the best in class customer experience and maximum ROI for all Search and Browse initiatives. This includes identifying opportunities, creating business cases and work with stakeholders in the markets, UX department and the Agile team to implement the changes. The role will be taking real ownership of their new product page implementation leading a team of 12, you will also liaise with the other product owners to implement change, as well as working with the PMs, BAs to co-ordinate all of the requirements. The role will involve a lot of stakeholder management as you will decide the direction of the strategic road map focused on the customer experience.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing
Accountable for creating an API roadmap and plan, based on business requirements
Responsible for driving out business requirements through stakeholder engagement with colleagues at varying levels of the business
Responsible for shaping and delivery of a backlog of API delivery, taking into account technical constraints and time to deliver
Responsible for ensuring that the backlog is prioritised on the basis of ROI and overall business value, through applying sound business case principles
Work closely with Head of Product – to ensure that requirements across the Product Management teams are aligned to ensure all relevant teams and product areas benefit from API availability
Work closely with the Scrum Master and Business Analyst to ensure that the team efficiently delivers high quality code, maximises output in each Sprint and eliminates technical debt, where applicable
Work with the Senior Product Owner – Buy to ensure that sound metrics are developed for the product area and a robust measurement framework and cadence is in place
Manage stakeholder communications, ensuring that colleagues in the wider business (e.g Commercial Product Managers) are clear on the capabilities being delivered and associated benefits
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Experience working in a Digital and/or eCommerce environment.
- 3+ years working as a Product Owner or product management related role, preferably in an Agile working setup.
- Strong communication experience working with stakeholders at various seniority levels as well as subject matter experts across various functions (Developers, business stakeholders, product and marketing teams, etc)
- A data driven approach Familiarity with A/B testing or other multivariate testing. Experience with web analytics software such as Google analytics/Adobe.
- Team Player. Bring your energy to the team. they play as one.
- A decent understanding of APIs – from what they are and what they do perspective, as opposed to a deep technical understanding
- An ability to assess business value of the respective piece of work that the stakeholder is demanding and be able to push back if necessary
- The ability to put together a backlog prioritised on the business values
Does this sound like you?
Job Reference: 6435352352355
Salary: £500.00 - £600.00 per day