Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Programme & Project Management Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
Digital Project Manager, Global Agency, CMS Are you a highly organised, likeable, pro-active and passionate, Digital Project Manager with a passion for retail products and making a difference to an…£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits
Digital Project Manager (flexible working including remote) Do you remember going to theme parks and getting frustrated about the long queue in between you and your favourite ride? Or getting…£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits + Shares
***6 Month**Contract***75% onsite in Germany – 25% Remote***Change Manager***
***Change Management & Agile Transformation***Expert in writing / storytelling***
Change Manager – “Crawl & Walk” phase of Agile Transformation Project
Our client requires a freelancer who provides expertise and services in the fields of change management (people side of change), especially around team collaboration and communication in the Crawl & Walk phase of the current Agile Transformation Project.
Service Description & Deliverables
· Plan, execute and recap 4 large team huddles incl. broadcasting across the org
· (Feb 20, Mar 31, Apr 30, Jun 30, 2019) to keep up transparency and engagement
· Plan, advertise, execute and recap upskilling and best practice sharing sessions (minimum 2 sessions / month)
· Coach and consult in storytelling and how to increase collaboration across (offshore) teams (digital and physical): 2 news articles published by the team / week; at least 4 upskilling sessions planned, executed and recapped
· Continuously analyse feedback / sentiment and based on that make proposals of how to react from a leadership perspective and how to constantly engage an agile mindset and agile principles
· Documentation of designed and signed off upskilling, communication, training and other material via preferred tools/channels.
Skills & Experience
· Change Management & Agile Transformation experience.
· Advanced user of MS Office suite of products, including SharePoint Online and Yammer
· Expert in writing / storytelling in English
· Advanced organisational skills and experience with event planning
· Good presentation and facilitation skills
· Advanced in English. Additional languages are an advantage
Please Apply or contact Jason Stiles on 0207 928 2525 OR Jstiles@welovesalt.com