Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Agile Business Analyst, Digital, Agency, Product, Scrum
We are seeking a Digital Business Analyst to join a successful unique digital agency which was founded in 2014 and is already 1000+ staff strong with a strong client backing and great culture/working environment.
The business analyst will be responsible for understanding and translating business requirements for complex workflow systems into a complaint backlogs for estimation and implementation by technical teams.
We are looking for highly motivated team players individuals for whom technology is a passion and Agile is not just a buzzword, but a standard way of operating.
· Liaise with different level of business stakeholders to understand business requirements for complex systems considering all possible edge cases and impacts.
· Leads functional workshops with any kind of stakeholders to engage and facilitate the process of product envisioning.
· Defines and document requirements following the most effective, agile based methodology.
· Quickly understands existent the functionality and capabilities of systems and third party software products autonomously.
· Expertise in creation and validation of stories and epics in Agile model delivery.
· Follows the established development process in the company.
· Acts as the Scrum Product Owner for the products within his/her domain.
· Train and coach
· Acts as an Agile Champion from the functional perspective.
· Organises, leads and facilitate backlog grooming activities others (colleagues and customers) in the Agile
· Advocate of a clear software development process from functional conception all the way to deployment, operation, monitoring and support.
· Agency Experience would be a plus
· Agile certification
· 2+ years’ experience as a business analyst or product owner of software based systems within a proper agile minded environment.
· Expertise writing and maintaining product backlogs from Epics to User Stories.
· Demonstrable experience in designing the best user experience (proper UX/UI design experience is a great bonus)
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of up to £50,000 plus a benefits package and Bonus.
Keywords: Digital Business Analyst, E-commerce Business Analyst, Web, Mobile, App, responsive, Websites, Agile, user story, Product Owner, Product Manager, Backlog, Jira, Scrum, Retail, Customer Journey, UX, UI.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Fabio Calvente at Salt either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7928 2525.
A Global leading financial services company is currently recruiting for a Scrum Master the has in depth experience as a Scrum Master. Based in Poland and remote working optional if…£300 - £800 per day + Benefits
**Bi-Lingual Scrum Master** 6-12 Month Contract**(Remote initially then based in Belgium)** Must be Fluent in French and good knowledge of English (If you are looking for work but do not…