Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Programme & Project Management Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
Digital Project Manager, Global Agency, CMS Are you a highly organised, likeable, pro-active and passionate, Digital Project Manager with a passion for retail products and making a difference to an…£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits
Digital Project Manager (flexible working including remote) Do you remember going to theme parks and getting frustrated about the long queue in between you and your favourite ride? Or getting…£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits + Shares
** Initial 3 month contract plus extensions ** for 8 x Agile Coaches ** Based initially in Germany Full time**
** PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO AGILE COACHES WHO’S RECENT ROLES HAVE ONLY BEEN IN AGILE COACHING AND FOR THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS **
**THIS ROLE IS ALSO BASED IN GERMANY FULL-TIME AND HAS NO REMOTE ELEMENT**
This is a real Agile Coaching position and will entail Formal and Informal Training in either Class room, Online / webinar and floor-walking.
Service Description & Deliverables
* Set coaching goals together with the customer (person/team/department) to define success of agile coaching within context
* Facilitate exploration of issues together with customer to define options and experiments to improve current status
* Educate from expertise, provide needed training sessions and use coaching skills to help each person to make the transition to agile
* Provide hands-on support, collaborating with people across widely varying levels and roles, leading teams toward further understanding and adoption of Agile.
* Drive the implementation of large-scale agile transformation via mentoring/coaching relevant teams.
* Embody the Agile principles and lead by example. Be a role model for agile.
* Be able to discuss topics on Senior leadership levels
* Responsible for coaching teams and/or individuals
* Consult teams on good practices
* Deliver training in formal (e.g. a classroom), informal (e.g. floor-walking) or online (e.g. e-learning and webinar) settings. Skills & Experience
* 3-5 years of experience in an Agile Coach role
* Minimum 2 years of Agile Transformation experience on a larger scale (Departments >= 50 people)
* Fluent written and spoken English language skill
Please contact me on 0207 928 2525 OR Jstiles@welovesalt.com