Agile Coach | 3 months | Fully Remote | Outside IR35 | 850 EU p/day
My client is looking for a Lead Agile Coach to support on a project for a Product-led transformation within my client’s Tech Department.
My client is deploying several waves of training to their employees, to educate on shifting to more Agile ways of working in a product-led set up.
This person’s responsibilities:
- Set coaching goals for the teams, the Coach is assigned to, to take on the problems of the team and interactively create goals based on the experience and expertise to increase efficiency or effectiveness of the customer (person/team/department) to define success of product led/agile coaching within context
- Educate from expertise, provide needed training sessions based on existing training material or to be refined material and use coaching skills to consult each person in the product/product area to make the transition to Product-Led/agile
- Guiding/explaining/providing inside-out perspective toward further understanding and adoption of Product-Led/agile for product teams so that agile principles and methodologies are adopted
- Drive the implementation of large-scale transformation via consulting and advising relevant teams through on the job advice for product team members
- Embody the Agile principles and advise by example. Be a role model for Product-Led/agile via explaining consistently agile principles and methodologies.
- Consult product teams and/or individuals via transformation framework and roadmap as defined together with the Team that are reviewed on a regular cadence (cadence recommended: bi-weekly – individual to be adjusted per team).
- Consult product teams on good agile and product led practices
- Deliver trainings in formal, informal or online settings based on best fit for team (location, team size, maturity status)
The goal is to get at least 20% of Products into the maturity state in the given contracted timeframe.
Job Reference: JO-2110-247529
Salary: £800 - £900.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract