Agile Coach | 12 months | Inside IR35 | Remote | £650-800 p/day d.o.e
Industry: Asset management
The Agile Coach will provide leadership and coaching to define the strategy and approach to Agile practices and methodology across all teams. My client are seeking a coach who can serve as a thought leader and be a hands-on coach for both Product and Engineering teams. We know there’s no ‘one way’ to success with Agile, so my client want their Coaches to be guides, not zealots. If that sounds like you, read on!
In this role you will
- Lead my client’s Agile approach to drive results
- Serve as a senior level expert in utilizing Agile practices and methodologies to conceptualize ideas and deliver valued solutions. Proactively identifies areas for improvement and develops training sessions and workshops.
- Partner with Business and Technology partners to drive my client’s organization-wide Agile adoption strategy and rollout of strategic execution plans. Sustains Agile behaviors and mindsets and continuously develops strategies for improvement.
- Develop coaching methods to guide teams in using and sharing data to improve outcomes, delivery, and organizational support.
- Provide leadership, direction, and coaching to the program and scrum teams, serve as an escalation for impediment removal for the Scrum Masters and scrum teams, as well as hands-on role in consultative capacity help raise and solve complex impediments.
- Create training material and conduct workshops for new and existing teams, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Leaders on foundational and advanced Agile topics.
- Establish a culture of innovation and experimentation, embracing learnings to establish best-in-class experiences for crew and clients
- Maintain a working knowledge of the Fintech, and financial services industry, understanding the trends of a changing business landscape and translating those insights into potential impacts for my client’s firm. Evolves Agile approaches and solutions to account for industry changes.
- Manage and/or participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
What it takes
- Undergraduate degree in an IT related field or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- 8+ years agile experience, including 5+ years as an agile coach
- 3+ years coaching Product Organizations
- Ability to drive and lead organizational change in a dynamic environment
- Hands-on experience as a Scrum Master or Product Owner
- Experience coaching teams using Kanban, Scrum, and Extreme Programming
- Experience with various Agile scaling methodologies such as LeSS, Scrum@Scale, or SAFe
- Experience delivering and supporting IT projects in the financial/investment domain
- Enthusiastically devoted to driving the adoption and optimization of agile processes, principles and practices
- Ability to coach across multiple functions, lead diverse perspectives and deals effectively with ambiguity and adaptation to change
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly, complete multiple and diverse assignments with high quality
- Strong communication, facilitation, persuasion and influence, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- Experience using Jira and Confluence
- 8+ years as an Agile Coach
- 5+ years coaching Product Organizations
- Experience designing and leading Agile Transformations
- Advanced Agile certifications (CTC/CEC, CAL, ICP-ACC, etc.)
- Experience with Lean Startup
- Experience coaching DevOps and SRE teams
- Experience working with globally distributed teams
Job Reference: JO-2112-249933
Salary: £650 - £800 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract