Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Agile Coach | 3-6 months Contract
Location: Remote – commuting distance to London preferable
My client is a web-based services marketplace, that instantly finds the best local service professionals for you.
About the role
We are looking for an Agile Coach to work with my client’s growing Engineering team. You’ll be responsible for coaching a dynamic team that is breaking new ground: researching, designing, implementing future technology and revolutionising the user experience. You’ll be someone who has a passion for helping and motivating team success and delivering products.
You’ll run agile ceremonies for 2 teams and be looking at ways to unlock the team’s potential further and remove blockers to increase the velocity of the team. You’ll work with our Buyer and Seller teams to help identify and reduce the impact of cross-team dependencies and ensure smooth the release of products between teams.
· Create an environment of continuous and blameless improvement
· Build a culture of delivery and completion of work
· Learn and analyse existing processes across teams
· Facilitate and organise agile/sprint ceremonies across 2 teams
· Identify and remove blockers across product, development and delivery
· Identify gaps within teams (be that training, development or resource gaps) at the team or individual level
· Foster a positive and strong dynamic within the teams and department
· Understand, explain and educate the team on agile methodologies
Required skills and experience
· 5+ years’ experience in working as an Agile Coach
· Proven track record of increasing time to delivery and productivity in start-up and scaleup environments
· Practised in solving real-world problems and being comfortable working in complex environments
· Ability to communicate effectively within and across teams, facilitate difficult discussions and agile ceremonies.
· Assertive, to ensure that Agile principles are adhered to while being pragmatic about practices.