Agile Delivery Manager, Fintech, Remote
Our client is passionate about better engaging consumers around financial services and making the industry work better for everyone. They are the only company in the UK with a dedicated financial review and insight platform, recently winning top banking awards for delivering the best products, hottest innovations to the most trusted firms and vendors within the industry.
Currently working with over 39 industry leading brands including established banks, smaller niche providers and challenger banks
With recent investment from a private equity firm in Silicon Valley they are now looking to expand and invest in top talent and technology.
We are now looking for an Agile Delivery Manager, who can coach the organisation on things can be done, someone who is Jira enthusiast and can show how workflows should be done.
- Run our clients agile rituals, ranging from daily stand-ups to sprint reviews, sprint planning sessions, retrospectives, and relay planning (a relay is 3 of our sprints)
- Own the set-up and maintenance of JIRA boards, workflows, and management reports
- Liaise with product managers and technical teams across our squads to progress tickets and unblock work where required to maintain good velocity
- Deliver ongoing training and support to the team on best practices in JIRA and Confluence
- Provide regular updates to the executive team on delivery velocity as measured in JIRA
- Work closely with our VP of Product and CEO to refine our longer term product roadmap on an ongoing basis
- Work closely with our VP of Engineering and Head of Platform to identify bottlenecks in delivery velocity and propose solutions to these, tracking them through to resolution
- Act as our SME in planning, PMs and Tech Leads will lean on you to help plan complex projects with dependencies on third-parties, and visualise and present these effectively to the rest of the company
- You will have a minimum of 2+ years experience as a delivery manager or scrum master in an agile software development environment
- You will be a JIRA and Confluence super-user, with the ability to set up boards, workflows and reports in your sleep
- You will have demonstrable experience using a data-led approach to measuring delivery velocity and optimising this over time
- You will be tech-literate – Experience working with APIs, data structures such as JSON or CSV, and databases at a high level to facilitate conversation and planning will be useful for this role.
- You’ll be a confident team player, ready to chase people up on overdue tasks or blockers without prompt and of your own accord
- FinTech experience is a bonus
- Experience with modern web development architectural styles (e.g. microservices, cloud based systems) is a bonus
Job Reference: JO-2012-196137
Salary: £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Agile, Agile Coach, Agile Delivery Manager, banks, Building societies, developers, Digital, Fintech, Investments, Lenders, Mortgages, Prince2, PROJECT MANAGER, Scrum, Scrum Master, Software, Waterfall