Agile Delivery Manager – Salesforce Consulting Partner
We are looking for an ambitious Agile Delivery Manager to join this Salesforce Consulting Partner. This organisation offers a full service range including the design, implementation and support for their clients that are either new to Salesforce or looking to enhance their existing solution. With many years of experience they are now recognised as specialists in the development and support of these solutions on salesforce as a trusted partner to over 100 organisations.
This is a very exciting period of growth for our client both as a company and the service offerings to their own clients due to increased demand.
The role includes being a delivery manager on their larger projects, coaching the wider team in agile practices, and working with our service design team to support their work.
What you will do:
- As a Delivery Manager you will manage one or more of their agile projects, typically to deliver a Salesforce platform solution for an organisation with a multi-disciplinary team, which includes both developers and solutions consultants.
- You’ll be adept at delivering complex projects, breaking down barriers for your team and both planning at a higher level and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed.
- You will lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
- You will ensure that all solutions have passed through the appropriate quality assurance processes and are at the appropriate level of quality before being deployed. You will also ensure that the client is included in the process and that user testing is carried out appropriately.
- You will also ensure that projects are delivered to budget, and any challenges are escalated appropriately.
- Outside of managing the agile projects, you will help to coach the wider team in agile approaches and practices.
- You will also work with our Service Design team to provide consultancy services to their clients
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Agile Practices: You know about and can lead on a range of Agile tools and techniques, with an ability to coach others with the team.
- Project Experience: You have proven experience in delivering agile digital projects/products and in using a range of agile project management methods.
- Budget Management
- Team dynamics and collaboration
- Maintaining delivery momentum: You can facilitate the delivery flow of a team, managing the pace and tempo. You can actively address internal and external risks, issues and dependencies including where ownership exists outside the team.
- Making a process work. You can identify and challenge organisational processes of increasing complexity and those processes that are unnecessarily complicated. You can add value and can coach clients to inspect and adapt processes. You know how to guide teams through the implementation of a new process.
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate’s will receive a salary between £50,000 – £60,000 + Bonus & some great benefits
Keywords: Agile Delivery, Salesforce Consultancy, Budget management scrum, implementation, SaaS, Consultant, software, Coach, Delivery, Jira, development, developers, Partner, CRM, Cloud
Job Reference: JO-2102-197632
Salary: Benefits + Bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Agile Delivery, Budget management scrum, Cloud, Coach, Consultant, CRM, Delivery, developers, Development, Implementation, Jira, Partner, SAAS, Salesforce Consultancy, Software