** 6 month Contract ** Agile Kanban PMO ** Sunbury on Thames
- ADO/Kanban – manage the creation of User Stores & Tasks, ensure board is maintained and reflects the exact status of the deliveries of the team.
- RADICAL Log – The PMO person will manage this document and ensure action owners are on top of their actions. Manage risks and issues to ensure blockers are clearly articulated and brought to the table. Conduct regular risk & lessons learned review meetings.
- Meetings – Setting up meetings, prepare meeting packs, writing the minutes and actions and then follow up on these until closure.
- Governance, Assurance & Audit – Review each of the master documents to ensure they have all the information readily available and that they are being maintained to the standard we require. No discrepancies.
- Reporting – Status Reports – Draft status reports and ensure these are available for the PM and Programme Manager to then finalise.
- MI & Dashboard – provide yourself and I the MI required for meetings and key stakeholders, from the multiple trackers we have.
- Programme Improvement – work with me (and the team) on improving the programme overall if there are any challenges/issues with the current delivery model.
- Training & Onboarding – any new member should be trained by the PMO to ensure the programme has a team with the same level of consistency.
- ADO not vital but does help. Understanding Agile andKanban will help.
- Ability should be significant around accuracy, consistent and detailed enough with a view to bring the information to the levels we require.
- Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Written English
- Great communicator, analytical and problem solver
- Grafter and go-getter
- Confident and challenges the status quo
- 3 years + PMO ability
Please apply or contact Jason Jstiles@welovesalt.com 0207 928 2525
Job Reference: JO-1910-154732
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: ** 6 month Contract ** Agile Kanban PMO **