Digital BA- Contract- London- £500-575.00 per day.
Our client is an exciting fast growing fin-tech start-up backed by one of the largest banks, they are a product focused business disrupting the payments and financial services industry.
They are looking for a Digital Business Analyst to determine and develop user requirements for systems in production, to ensure maximum usability. You will drive identification of requirements across the business and identify substandard systems processes through evaluation of real-time data.
Purpose of Role
As a business analyst you will serve as a thought leader for technical business processes, developing forward-thinking system prototypes that promote increased efficiency and productivity across multiple levels. You shall create and implement precise management plans for the project, with attention to transparent communication at all levels whilst performing, evaluating, and communicating thorough quality assurance at every stage of systems development.
- Partner with other stakeholder teams across business units (i.e., sales, finance, security, compliance) to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with production, managerial, and executive teams
- Evaluate, analyse, and communicate systems requirements on a continuing basis, and maintain systems processes, including the delivery of monthly status reports to all appropriate parties
- Author and update internal and external documentation, and formally initiate and deliver requirements and documentation
- Conduct daily systems analytics to maximize effectiveness and troubleshoot problems
- Develop meaningful and lasting relationships with partners for optimized systems integration, and respond to questions and concerns from managers and executives with supporting research and recommendations
What They are looking for
- Strong understanding of the needs and experience of external customers.
- Deep understanding of Data, can interpret data trends, apply data analytics and is able to design solutions around such data needs to enhance customer experience.
- Experience working as a Digital Business Analyst within a digital or financial services organization
- Experience of relevant systems e.g. JIRA, Confluence, APIs.
- Subject Matter Expertise of online and mobile channels, including technical, market place and customer considerations
- Detailed understanding of responsive web sites, IA/UX, prototyping, design, build and third-party integration
- Exposure to a digital suite of systems such as CRM, CMS, Mobile Apps, Social Media and Ecommerce Experience of working with a recognized Agile or Iterative development methodology (e.g. Scrum, XP, DSDM)
- Experience of Agile documentation including Backlogs, Customer Journeys, Use Cases, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria etc
- Experience of a variety of requirements elicitation techniques, (e.g. interviews, questionnaires, user observation, workshops, role playing and prototyping)
- Experience of analysis of both functional and non-functional requirements
- Experience of the full project lifecycle and a good understanding of project roles and activities (technical and non-technical) required for successful delivery
Who they are looking for:
- Extensive experience with data visualization
- Highly proficient technical writing capabilities
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Starter-finisher attitude to manage work
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- High energy and drive that suits a start-up environment
- Comfortable working outside of rigid structures and frameworks
- Effective working in ambiguous environments
Job Reference: JO-1905-149360
Salary: £500.00 - £600.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: APIs, Business Analyst, Confluence, Digital, DSDM, Jira, Scrum, XP