bal leading Client is currently recruiting for a Core Business Change Lead who has experience in defining and implementing required business change and adopting the methodology. Based in Brentford, 6 month rolling contract paying up to £400 per day.
Essential skills and experience for the Core business change lead with exposure to adopting Methodology.
- Address identified impacts of business changes prior to deployment including data and document standardisation, staff capability building/training
- Deliver business improvement (reduced cost, working capital or improved performance) by simplifying and standardising ways of working
- Necessary changes during the deployment of the QDocs, e.g. realised through training and education programmes
- Ongoing performance process to sustain and continuously improve performance and ensure standards are in place / in use after implementation of the system. Provide robust hand-over when the project ends.
- Programme Training & Education Programme
- Coordinates Communications & Stakeholder Management Plan
- Develops network of entity/site business change contacts for the deployment
- Enabling and Driving Change: The holder of this role must possess skills/capabilities in leading and driving changes
- Business Credibility – The holders of the Business Change Lead roles must possess the credibility to deliver the QDocs programme goals at the sites
- Continuous Improvement – They must be capable of setting clear goals and tracking the realization of these goals through business changes and systems implementation programmes.
- Highly Structured Analytical Approach – They must be capable of shaping and operating within a highly structured and standardized framework for driving business change. Demonstrate well-developed problem solving and root causing capability.
- Consulting skills – Interpersonal skills that are capable of building relationships across different stakeholder and functional groups, capturing and aligning inputs from these groups then driving them to an agreed direction
- Teamwork – They must be capable of working effectively in large, complex cross-functional teams
- Communication – They will be capable of communicating simple and compelling messages that summarise the overall programme direction and the benefits of client
Package for the Core business change lead with exposure to adopting Methodology
6 month rolling contract paying up to £400 per day
Job Reference: JO-1906-149821
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 6 month rolling
Job Start Date: 24/06/2019
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract