Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Programme & Project Management Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
Digital Project Manager, Global Agency, CMS Are you a highly organised, likeable, pro-active and passionate, Digital Project Manager with a passion for retail products and making a difference to an…£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits
Digital Project Manager (flexible working including remote) Do you remember going to theme parks and getting frustrated about the long queue in between you and your favourite ride? Or getting…£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits + Shares
Client Success Manager / Account Manager 2 -3 year’s experience
We have partnered up with an exciting and growing software as a service (SaaS) business based in central London who are not looking for a Client Success Manager as a crucial addition to their growing team.
Customer Engagement, Customer Relationship Management, Membership Systems, Event Management Systems, Business Intelligence, Marketing Automation
· To plan, implement and review an effective on-boarding framework that helps the customer achieve early value and ROI.
· To guide the success team to follow processes and escalate any blockers as quickly as possible. Foster client relationships so clients feel you and the team are always there to help.
· Carry out diarised client ‘health checks’, identifying any red flags or opportunities to upsell.
· To ensure that support tickets and tasks are created in line with the company’s processes and managed/followed in line with our KPI’s.
· Become a client advocate by using surveys (NPS) and external reviews -use the information gained to increase client retention and expansion.
· To measure the performance of the success teams (OKR’s & KPI’s), creating a strong and focused team, consistently seeking to improve the process
· Minimum 2 years experience in client success.
· Strong understanding & experience of CRM systems.
· Previous management experience