Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
My client are hiring an Agile Data & Tooling Analyst to work with them for the next 6 months. As part of the role, you will provide guidance, coaching and support to the engineering community on all aspects of agile tooling. You will support Product Owners and Scrum Masters to ensure the tooling serves their needs, that it has the required functionality and that the appropriate support is provided to ensure a high level of useability and usage.
· Lead agile tooling user administration, including creation and management of custom, complex projects, workflows, security schemes, custom fields, dashboards and reports configurations.
· Lead the business implementation of system upgrades, plugins and migrations.
· Conduct training for employees and new hires on JIRA and Confluence regarding how to use the tools, new functionality, etc.
· Develop and compile training materials based on the department’s needs.
· Monitor, maintain and improve data quality.
· Several years’ experience in using Jira administration in mature agile environments
· Experience of agile PMO processes in large scale transformation projects
· Strong problem-solving ability.
· Effective communication.
· Good product knowledge.
· Great collaborative skills.