Delivery Lead – 6 Month Contract – MFA Implementation – Remote – £450- £500/day
One of my Key Public Sector clients has a requirement for a Delivery Manager to manage the implementation of MFA across the organisation.
In order to comply with corporate security policy, the organisation has mandated the use of MFA for all users and relevant applications and systems. Manage the storage of all information relevant to the work, timelines, communication plans, working with teams across the organisation to implement the technical changes needed and working with a third party supplier on the solution and delivery of that solution.
Delivery Manager Experience Required:
- Confident in Agile development management methodologies.
- Ability to manage programs and projects of scale and any MFA rollout experience would advantageous.
- Analyses requirements with the sponsor/stakeholders, defining specification, planning, revising, implementing an evaluating small to large, low to high-risk delivery.
- Add value, guide and coach your team and organisation through the delivery processes.
- Ability to maintain delivery pace.
- Ability to use formal and informal negotiating and motivation techniques to influence others’ behaviour and persuade them to think and act differently, while respecting differences of view and culture.
- Co-ordinates a diverse team with awareness of equality and diversity impact as part of the delivery specifications and handles changers in specification or plan to meet unexpected circumstances.
Delivery Manager Accountabilities:
- Create and own master project plan for rollout of MFA across the estate
- Manage the third-party integrators, to ensure their plan fits with stakeholder objectives
- To be responsible for managing and track project plans, risk and issue logs and sprint backlogs as required.
- To initiate, develop and maintain effective relationships and engagement with owners and stakeholders, dispersed across the globe.
- Support the refinement of the master record of systems and system owners
- Provide regular project reporting to agreed templates to various stakeholders and PMO etc
- Identify issues and blockers and work with all parties to find suitable resolutions
- Maintain suitable RAID log and other standard project artefacts
- By conversant with both Waterfall and Agile project management techniques and how they can work harmoniously together as complimentary concepts.
- You can effectively translate complex technical details ensuring they are accurately communicated to non-technical stakeholders
If this role is of interest, please apply below or send your CV to email@example.com
Job Reference: JO-2207-257911
Salary: £400 - £500.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: 18/08/2022
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract