Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Digital Account Manager / Project Manager, Charity Sector, consultancy
Our client is a customer engagement specialist, leveraging expertise, technology and industry focus to enable a number of non for profits to achieve so much more.
They utilise technology platforms, including Dynamics CRM, Sitecore, Umbraco, SharePoint and others to create highly integrated solutions for clients in the Membership & Associations, Media & Advertising and Professional Services sectors.
Some of their clients include the Royal College of Physicians, Exterion Media, Royal Aeronautical Society, Kantar Media, Association of Optometrists and other non for profit’s that are adding serious value to thousands across the country.
Customer Engagement, Customer Relationship Management, Membership Systems, Event Management Systems, Business Intelligence, Marketing Automation
· 3+ years’ of digital account management
· Proven experience of working on multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to challenge and influence stakeholders, including those at senior level, when necessary
· Leading digital strands on clients’ accounts
· Advise clients and nurture client relationships by becoming first point of call
· Support pitch teams to deliver strong digital strategies
· Developing influencer-led innovative and creative strategies
· Working closely with internal teams to support with digital activity and liaise between the team and the client
· Strong organisational and time management skills with an ability to prioritise (essential)
· Excellent documenting skills, including requirements, process and training
· Consultative approach to client relationships, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Working knowledge of project management tools and techniques, including Jira, Kanban
· Ability to manage remote project teams, where necessary
· Ability to manage clients remotely, in multiple jurisdictions
· Knowledge of CMS and CRM solutions is a huge plus
A Global leading financial services company is currently recruiting for a Scrum Master the has in depth experience as a Scrum Master. Based in Poland and remote working optional if…£300 - £800 per day + Benefits
**Bi-Lingual Scrum Master** 6-12 Month Contract**(Remote initially then based in Belgium)** Must be Fluent in French and good knowledge of English (If you are looking for work but do not…