Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Digital Business Analyst, Global Digital, Agency
We are seeking a Digital Business Analyst to join a successful unique digital agency which was founded in 2014 and is already 1000+ staff strong with a strong client backing and great culture/working environment. Working under a bigger umbrella and with great partnering between some extremely successful agencies under that umbrella this opportunity will give you the chance to work with some of the most talented people in the market, across technology, creative, strategy and more.
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Business Analyst with a passion for digital, to support and drive Agency activity, creative and technology output, and commerciality in line with business objectives and operational excellence.
You’ll thrive in a busy environment, have a practical ‘hands on’ approach and enjoy running workshops, writing requirements, and working with your talented colleagues to define the perfect solutions.
· Lead client workshops to identify, log and categorise requirements and maintain a backlog of project requirements to clearly articulate project scope
· Produce detailed business and technical requirements, appropriate to the project phase including user stories, functional and non-functional requirements, user journeys, etc
· Maybe changing approaches to how you would influence the discovery process to elicit better requirements (thinking outside the box)
· Business Process mapping
· Work with experience design and technical teams to produce wireframe annotations and review API integration flows
· Support tech team and QA discussions in scoping, defining solutions and acceptance criteria
· Support team during project delivery including leading sprint planning sessions
· Work with delivery and client service teams to manage stakeholder relationships and outline activities in response to briefs
· You’ll have demonstrable experience in Business Analysis and interfacing with business and technical teams
· Expertise in writing user stories, functional and non-functional specs, holding workshops and maintaining product backlogs from Epics to User Stories.
· Demonstrable experience in designing the best user experience, how did you work with designers and what worked best and what didn’t (examples of work to bring would be a huge plus)