Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Digital Delivery Lead
This is a fantastic chance to join a 180-year-experienced business going through a huge digital transformation, becoming a Leading Digital Tech Firm.
This organisation has one goal which is to use the power of communications to make a better world. They were pioneers in this space becoming the world’s first within this industry and they’re not stopping! with over 10 billion being invested on completely redefining what digital means, on an exciting journey whilst retaining their core values! Think tech start-up within an established orgnsiation that now has some fresh new eyes from numerous Top Talent Silicon Valley Leaders, employing close to 100,000 in over 170 countries around the world.
· Responsible for e2e delivery planning and alignment in our clients Journey or Ecosystem & Enablers of Tribes, assuring that your tribe/squad outcomes are clearly met.
· Responsible for impediment and dependency management across Tribes
· Manage a high performing team of Digital Delivery Managers, and ensures they are organised with clear accountabilities to create robust roadmaps
· Matrix management of other roles in the system (e.g. platform tribe or CIO etc.)
· Drive strategic transformation across front to back squads
· Drive adoption of our agile delivery approach
· Maintain strong working relationships with key partners
· Provides guidance, support and in some cases line management responsibility to a group of Delivery Managers
· Experience of managing multi project portfolio
· Proven stakeholder management
· Project management accreditation
· Experience of delivering technology and organisational change
· 3 years’ experience in traditional project management techniques
· 2 years’ experience in Agile/similar delivery methodologies.
· Experience with websites and App’s, B2C
KeyWords: Project Manager, Digital Project Manager, Delivery lead, Senior Project Manager, Lead Project Manager, Mobile, Websites, Digital, IOS, Android, eCommerce, Technology, Digital, Digital transformation, Mobile, App, website, CMS, Analytics, Telecoms, Technology, Consumer, B2C.