Digital Delivery Manager
This is a fantastic chance to join a 180-year-experienced business going through a huge digital transformation, becoming a Leading Digital Tech Firm.
This organisation has one goal which is to use the power of communications to make a better world. They were pioneers in this space becoming the worlds first within this industry and they’re not stopping! with over 10 billion being invested on completely redefining what digital means, on an exciting journey whilst retaining their core values! Think tech start up within an established orgnsiation that now has some fresh new eyes from numerous Top Talent Silicon Valley Leaders, employing close to 100,000 in over 170 countries around the world.
- Lead communication with stakeholders and set-up and facilitate Digital tribe portfolio governance including planning and delivery syncs
- Facilitate tribes and squads to deliver business value, through coordinating dependencies and resolving impediments; ensuring that the e2e Digital solution is able to be delivered, including where there are third party suppliers involved
- Work in partnership with the tribe leads and Consumer sponsors to deliver business benefit and orchestrate solutions that drive innovation and future digital thinking
- Manage risks and dependencies across the tribe, and escalate and track impediments
- Create and sustain proven network across the business to enable efficient and effective delivery and ensure credibility and ownership of decisions
- Take the lead across CDIO for delivery based on primacy, and work in partnership to support when you do not have primacy
- Experience in delivering a large number of projects and change initiatives in matrix environment
- Extensive knowledge of agile delivery methods
- Professional/technical expertise in digital project management
- Strong stakeholder management: ability to drive strong, open and sustained communication channels both within Digital tribes and with the wider stakeholder community.
- Expertise in agile methodologies and digital product development
- Competent in Project Methodology (Agile & Waterfall)
KeyWords: Project Manager, Digital Project Manager, Delivery lead, Senior Project Manager, Lead Project Manager, Mobile, Websites, Digital, IOS, Android, eCommerce, Technology, Digital, Digital transformation, Mobile, App, website, CMS, Analytics, Telecoms, Technology, Consumer, B2C.
Job Reference: JO-2211-328055
Salary: £65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Agile, b2c, Consultancy, Consutlancy, Development, Digital, Digital Delivery Manager, Ecommerce, Jira, mobile, SAfe, Scrum, telecoms, Web, Website