My Client is urgently seeking an experienced Digital Project Manager with an agency background to start ASAP on a 3 month rolling contract.
The key roles & responsibilities will cover:
- The selected candidate will be coordinating centralised digital production and localisation processes for global brands involving simultaneous website rollouts across multiple countries.
- Coordinating the production schedule across all ongoing projects run by individual PMs to monitor the expected workload and resource on a weekly basis. Support to PMs in peak activity weeks to delegate the work across team where capacity is available. Reporting to Programme Director where extra support is needed.
- Supporting Programme Director in upcoming project scoping for cost estimations, High Level Plan creation, global client onboarding on process and project documentation set-up to smoothly hand over to relevant PM managing the project moving forward.
- Responsible for any process documentation & templates creation to support PMs and supporting production teams in smooth day-to-day project management & execution.
- Responsible for ensuring process and quality assurance procedures are in place across services and brands managed daily by PM team.
- Day-to-day PM team coordination to ensure work stream is resourced in a well-balanced manner. Team mentoring and training skills are required to support the team.
- Day-to-day internal production team coordination to communicate weekly production schedule and work closely on prioritizing work across projects to ensure all work streams are on track.
- Day-to-day project management of global brands’ site localisation projects where necessary:
- to start with – as part of the training process to understand all interdependencies, timings, process.
- long-term – to support PM team members where assistance is needed.
- This is an important R&R as the planning & global teams’ relationship management side of things is less time-consuming to the day-to-day site rollout execution so the candidate would be expected to share the workload with PMs wherever needed.
- Technical knowledge support – The candidate will be expected to support PMs and production team with any queries and actions related to site integration tools (AEM, TAB, Kritique Toolbox, PIM ingest, BIN), Training will be provided and with knowledge in place, the candidate will be expected to train the PMs and production teams on the process related to these tools for they can continue the work effectively.
General Key Skillsets
- Good financial modelling experience
- Strategic planning and execution
- Program implementation
- Recognising interdependencies within the program
- Assumes program ownership
- Effective Team Leadership skills
Job Reference: JO-1811-142230
Job Duration: 3 mths rolling