Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Digital Programme Manager, Ecommerce Retail Consultancy, 100% Remote
We are seeking a talented Digital Programme Manager to join this successful unique retail eCommerce consultancy, or you could say, partner! Run by two extremely successful high-profile individuals from notable careers to date as CIO’s CTO’s from companies like ASOS.
With their expertise in Technology and business, this company knows exactly how to accelerate and unleash the potential in retailers can have online delivering true digital innovation to their businesses.
With an already pretty impressive client list and more signing up they now really need a Programme Manager to help manage a number of exciting projects and teams as well as really help grow and scale the company. This is a great chance to join this amazing company at its infancy and really learn from some of the best experts in the market!
· Leading a team of digital experts from BA’s, Project Managers, and engineering teams working on innovative Digital ecommerce retail projects, through the full project lifestyle
· Coordination of Digital teams and tasks on Digital projects
· Working closely with your PM’s and with cross-functional teams to produce end to end delivery plans that ensure operational rollouts and service transition are managed effectively and delivered on time
· Developing and tracking integrated project plans to ensure project objectives and stakeholder business drivers are met
· Work closely with other teams and third parties to identify and manage cross-functional dependencies.
· Managing and communicating key dependencies and risks to the senior stakeholders across a number of retail clients
· Managing third party suppliers and solutions and overseeing their successful implementation.
· Triaging defects and obtaining Quality Assurance sign-off
· Governance – frequent reporting on project status, resource utilisation and budget
· Knowledge on which flavour of Agile to use and when to use it
· Previous experience within eCommerce and Retail huge benefit
· Experience of managing senior and C suite stakeholders
· Experience working in an ecommerce retail change environment
· Experience of understanding business drivers and linking them to business and technical solutions
· Demonstrable leadership skills, delivery focus & gravitas to project a positive energetic attitude and resolve disputes and challenges