Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Digital Project Director, Programme Director, Agency, Retail, Global
we are seeking a Digital Project Director who is ready to take a step up, a company with the best of both worlds, Agency and client-side, an agency that is owned by one of the largest technology firms in the world. Client-Side/Agency, best of both worlds.
The ideal candidate will be a collaborative, proactive leader of project managers and a key player in the success of our clients Office & Global portfolio. Ultimately responsible for the successful delivery of the programme, within budget, on time, communicated clearly and with quality at its heart. You will work closely with our Digital Business Directors in shaping the portfolio evolution. Using your domain expertise within digital platform development, D2C, Data, UX, performance marketing and tech, you will be part of the core steering group that supports and directs the client’s portfolio.
As the Programme Director, you will be focused on the future requirements. Directing, coordinating, supporting and aligning internal and external stakeholders to the programme plan. You will be the driving force behind helping shape and challenge the priority of work pushing our ability and results further. Ensuring business forecasting, pipeline management, scheduling and costing of our solution teams are accurate and supported in advance.
· The effective management and coordination of multiple programme of work
· Management of project teams in solution, resolution and escalation matters
· Providing clear financial projections, reports and utilization of teams – integrating with resourcing and cross agency alignment (offshore, sister agencies etc)
· The coordination and planning of teams across geographies and agencies
· Ensuring the process is followed and evolved in an interactive and collaborative manner
· Work closely with the client, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plans, budgets, and timing for new initiatives
· Coach and mentor in best practice for Agile, scrum ceremonies, logging and planning in advance to assure quality, transparency and communication.
· Coordinate and advise within the foundation stage of briefs for large complex initiatives, providing clarity on approach and direction with the support from discipline leads.
· Develop and manage budgets for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives, margins and subsequent regular reporting to business and client.
· Work with project managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the portfolio.
· Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and key stakeholders
· Mentoring, shaping and growing the team and management of other PM’s and other team members
· Regularly assessing the performance and areas to improve process, ways of working, skills and knowledge.
· The development of templates, documentation and application within the process, always looking to create and evolve efficiencies
· Clear and accurate tracking of forecasted work, resource and the regular and timely reporting of projects to clients and internal business leads.